Practically every weekend we have household functions. Friends coming in excess of for foodstuff and beverages usually tends to make me assume of providing them a little something new and attention-grabbing.
I utilized to provide packaged food items most of the times but taking into consideration their unwell outcomes on health, at last made me get into the kitchen area and consider matters into my hands.
Becoming a non-vegetarian normally leaves me with a lot of place to experiment with the important ingredients remaining Hen or Fish. Nonetheless, the benefits of including Fish in your eating plan is significantly bigger than any other form of meat. Hence, I tried out making use of the healthiest possibility of them all, “Salmon”. Wealthy in Omega 3, a excellent source of protein and Vitamin B, loaded with anti-oxidants. This recipe was likely to rating an “A” in phrases of health and fitness. But, to increase the taste, the crunchier the better, so why not make a “Fish Fry”.
A Latest Discovery of a Terrific Appetizer is My Semolina Fish Fry! Healthful with approximately 120 calories. for each serving, Serves 4 people, Cooking Time 35-40 minutes. Fast and Simple!
1) Fish Fillets (of your preference), I have employed Salmon – 5-6 Parts
2) Semolina Flour – 1/2 cup (very easily readily available in Tremendous markets like Walmart)
3) Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
4) Purple chili powder (Paprika) – 1/2 tsp
5) Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
6) Salt – to flavor
7) Olive Oil – For shallow frying
1) Clean the Fish Fillets and clear away the skin if necessary, make certain employing gentle arms whilst wash and rubbing if applying Salmon, as the items are delicate and split easily.
2) In a bowl, mix a teaspoon of oil, salt, Paprika, Lemon juice and garlic paste.
Unfold and rub all above the fish items, include and keep it in the fridge for close to 15-20 minutes.
3) After marinated nicely, warmth a tablespoon of oil in a pan.
On a plate distribute Semolina flour.
4) Wrap up the fish fillets with the Semolina flour and shallow fry them in the pan.
5) It usually can take 5-7 minutes on a medium heat for fish to be fried from 1 side, switch and fry for yet another 5-7 minutes on the other facet.
6) It could take a handful of additional minutes to get crispy and well cooked.
7) When finished, consider them out on a plate and serve scorching with a Sauce or a dip of your choice.